Over the month of May, our team will be taking part in a rowing challenge to raise money for Richard House Children’s Hospice. Our aim is to collectively row the length of the Thames (345km).
Richard House Children’s Hospice serves the heart of east London. They deliver specialist care for babies, children and young adults with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions, while supporting their families through counselling, therapy, bereavement support and more.
With a focus on living for today and creating positive memories for tomorrow, they also offer a range of activities for all the family to enjoy. We would love to have your support in our fundraising efforts. Every little really does help:
- £5 will buy some messy play supplies such as paint and paper.
- £10 pays for a cinema trip for a child and/or their sibling
- £50 can pay for a musical session to improve the children’s communication
- £75 pays for an hour of palliative care for a seriously ill child
- £200 pays for a whole week of play activities for a child with a life limiting illness.
Anything you can give will go a long way to helping these children so please visit our JustGiving page.