Holden & Partners has made the decision to enter two teams into this year’s London Triathlon on the 27th July to raise money for our chosen charity for 2019, Richard House Children’s Hospice. Our teams will take on the challenging swim, cycle and run relay in the hope that it will persuade you to support the charity’s beneficiary children and their families.
We have teamed up with Richard House Children’s Hospice because they are making an enormous difference to many people’s lives. Based in East London, Richard House deliver specialist care for babies, children and young adults whilst supporting their families with counselling, therapy, bereavement support and much more. They have a strong focus around creating memories despite the difficult situation these families can find themselves in.
The fantastic work they do really resonated with us as a business. They have an amazing team who are incredibly dedicated to supporting these children and their families through this tough time in their lives, so attempting a triathlon was the least we felt we could do.
Feel free to visit their website for more information on this amazing charity, or alternatively you can read the recently written article summarising what Richard House do and how they help:
We would love to have your support in our fundraising efforts. Every little really does help:
- £5 will buy some messy play supplies such as paint and paper.
- £10 pays for a cinema trip for a child and/or their sibling.
- £50 can pay for a musical session to improve the children’s communication.
- £75 pays for an hour of palliative care for a seriously ill child.
- £200 pays for a whole week of play activities for a child with a life limiting illness.
Anything you can give will go a long way to helping these children, so please visit our JustGiving page and donate whatever you can. If you want to come along and watch the team put themselves through the pain of a triathlon, you are very welcome to come and shout, scream and wave support on the 27th July.
To donate, please visit our JustGiving page here.
Our runners and riders:
- Reece “RunSwimBike” Biggadike
- Joe “Is that Bradley?” Wigens
- Tom “Don’t go breaking my” Hartley
- Neil-y There Sergeant
- Mike “I had nowhere else Toronto” Ast
- Steve Pyne-fully Slow